COCOCOZY FOR CAPEL RUGS - COLLECTION PREVIEW!

COCOCOZY Oxford wool rug sea foam green mint seafoam Indo Tibetan hand knot knotted graphic pattern design
COCOCOZY Oxford Rug in Sea Foam (above)
Was thrilled to wake up today to a trade press article announcing my collaboration with Capel Rugs on the first COCOCOZY Rug Collection of luxury wool Indo Tibetan hand knotted rugs!

Here is the  article from Home Accents Today - a to-the-trade and home furnishings industry publication.

In January, in New York, I debut just 5 rugs at the New York trade show.  Well yesterday, I got photos of all 24 rugs in the collection from the nice DO at Capel.  Here are just a few of the COCOCOZY rugs that you have not yet seen. Am loving all of them...so each day for the next week or so, I'll sneak peek a few images of the rugs.

I'll be going to High Point, NC a week from Monday to show the full collection at the Capel showroom there!  Capel is throwing a cocktail party for me and the rugs.  I think people will be more interested in seeing the rugs than me...but am so so so excited!
COCOCOZY Rug Loop Navy graphic pattern indo tibetan hand knot knotted wool modern
COCOCOZY Loop Rug in Navy. (above)

COCOCOZY Fence wool rug taupe tan linen Indo Tibetan hand knot knotted graphic pattern design
COCOCOZY Fence Rug in Taupe. (above)
The first 5 rugs that I showed in January are already on the COCOCOZY Shop site.   The rugs will deliver in late May or June.

The full rug collection will be up on the COCOCOZY shop, the Capel website and in stores around the country very soon!

Please let me know what you think!

Happy Thursday again!

xo
Coco

0 comments:

Post a Comment