DESIGN IDEA: PAINTED BRICK!

Bricks painted gray in an arched doorway in a kitchen

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating getting rid of classic exposed brick walls in interior design and decor BUT...I do love this painted gray brick here around the arched doorway on the columns in the modern kitchen.

So elegant and calming I think. Lots paint exposed brick white but I'm liking this gray.

kitchen with painted gray columns with white cabinets and silver french door fridge

What do you think? Should we leave exposed brick alone or does this gray painted brick work for you!

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  One week from now, I'll be at the New York International Gift Fair setting up the COCOCOZY booth!  This is my fouth time showing the collection in NYC.  So exciting and nerve wracking at the same time!

P.P.S.  Going to dinner tonight with some fun friends...lots of couples...nice couples...need a date...any ideas...I am open for suggestions? :-)

P.P.P.S.  Follow along on COCOCOZY Pinterest please!  See my new pins!

Photos: Ty Larkins

0 comments:

Post a Comment