FRESH!

fresh and clean living room with black trimmed windows, white sofas and armchairs with striped accent pillows, a white ottoman and a fireplace

Fresh.

Need I say more about this cozy living room?

I can't help myself though...I must say a bit more because, as you know, I have a bit of OSS (Over Sharing Syndrome - a term coined by me and my college friends).

Anyhoooo...love the neutral color palette or white, the black trimmed windows and doors, the natural jute or sea grass rug, and most of all I love the striped accessories - pillows, throws and all.  There I said more.

Enjoy!


close up of white sofas with striped accent pillows and black trimmed windows

books, tulip flower arrangement in a white vase in a wicker serving tray

What do you think of this cozy fresh living room?  Like or dislike?  Is it too white for you or are the stripes just enough to break up the blank canvas?

I like...what about you?

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco

Photos: John Merkl

0 comments:

Post a Comment