WEEKEND PHOTO - FLOWER IT UP

white hydrangea on COCOCOZY bedroom dresser flowers mirror lamp

Add some flowers. That is my decor suggestion to you for this weekend.

 Best of friend AM and her family left yesterday. They were staying with me for a quick visit at my tiny little cottage in the Hollywood Hills. In addition to a million other "refreshers" to my place...I added fresh flowers throughout. White hydrangea, white tulips and white orchids in every room.

Here's a little shot of my bedroom dresser...with one big puffy hydrangea bloom in a small square glass vase.  Makes me smile.

Will be spending part of the weekend with TE. Got a text from TE yesterday morning as I was chatting with best of friend AM. The text started off as follows, "Honey I just want to say how wonderful it is...". That's all I could see in the preview. I was sure the text was filled with wonderful sweet nothings...romance. I'm sharing the full text with you so you can understand what I'll be doing this weekend.

Actual text message from boyfriend TE: "Honey I just want to say how wonderful it is...that it's opening weekend of the NFL and the 49ers are playing the Green Bay Packers."

Hmmm....classic.

Needless to say...I can imagine football will be part of my weekend!  Football and flowers...the yin and yang of the weekend.

Happy Saturday! Happy weekend!

xo
Coco

Photo: Coco of COCOCOZY

0 comments:

Post a Comment