NANTUCKET REVISITED!


A bike, a rock wall, and a lighthouse in Nantucket
Photo by Coco of COCOCOZY (me)! (above)

The above photo is one of my favorites.  I took it 3 years ago in Nantucket.  A bike, a rock wall, and a lighthouse in the distance.  One of those perfect moments...I've been thinking a lot about Nantucket lately.

You might be wondering why I'm zeroed in on this small island off the Massachusettes coast...well...let's see.  in August I'll be heading to Nantucket to visit best of friend FF, her husband CCF and their son (my godson) CGF...they get a house in Nantucket every summer.   I am so looking forward to seeing FF and her family and also looking forward to sitting at the Bayside Beach Club sipping orange fizzy drinks!  I'll take as many photos as I can to share...there is so much to see and do on that little tiny island.

Here are a few more photos I took a few years ago in Nantucket...

View of a stone walkway in a backyard in Nantucket from over a wooden fence
Photo by Coco of COCOCOZY! (above)

Blue, yellow and green umbrellas on a beach in Nantucket
Photo by Coco of COCOCOZY! (above)
I am so excited about visiting Nantucket again!  I can't wait.

With Nantucket fresh on my mind, I was browsing through the latest Architectural Digest and it featured some fab photos of the former head of Chanel's house on Nantucket...see below...a remodel of a historic shingle style home.  I like.  See below.

exterior of a mansion in Nantucket

Living room in Nantucket with exposed beams, wood floors, floor to ceiling wall paper, french doors, wicker sofa and matching armchair with an upholstered sofa and an ottoman being used as a table.

kitchen in Nantucket with stainless appliances, island with marble counter top and high chairs, two pendant lights, white cabinets and subway tile backsplash

Oh Nantucket!

What do you think of this house?  I like the wicker in living room for some reason.

Happy Wednesday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Also, can't wait to visit The Lion's Paw in Nantucket...Debbie Fraker, the store's owner, has a fabulous selection of COCOCOZY pillows in her store!

P.P.S.  Now will have to figure out a whole Nantucket wardrobe look too!  Help...need to beef up my preppy beach chic attire!

0 comments:

Post a Comment