MULTI MILLION DOLLAR MODERN HOME TOUR - SEE THIS HOUSE


I have been thinking about ultra modern houses lately.  Musing on whether I could live in an "architectural home" with super straight lines and geometry in the architecture.  Considering...thinking...in the meantime...I came across this home.

What might you consider paying for this newly built architectural modern home in Los Angeles?  Today I ask you to play a little guessing game with me.  I show lots of multi million dollar homes on the blog...want to know how many millions you think this house is listed for?  The price is not shown in the listing...I had to know so I called and asked!

5 bedrooms, 7 baths in 6000+ square feet.  On the market and listed with the real estate firm The Agency.

Take a look and then guess how much this home is priced for in the comments!




Weigh in on the comments section.   What is your guess on the asking price? Would love to know your thoughts!

I'll let you know how much by tomorrow in the comments.  Even if you don't comment...would love you to consider what you might pay for this multi million dollar home!

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco



0 comments:

Post a Comment