HOLLYWOOD HILLS STYLE!

dinning room with black glossy doors, a gold chandelier, a dark wood table and gray chairs

Love this Hollywood Hills house from interior designer Kathleen Clement's portfolio. It was just featured in Veranda magazine a few months ago. I like. I like. I like.

As most of you know, I live in a tiny tiny little cottage in the Hollywood Hills. I need to make some changes so these white painted wood floors and the black glossy doors and trim in the dining room and the overall very neutral black, white and gray color palette have got me thinking!

Living room with a stone fireplace, french doors, floor length purple curtains and gray sofa and armchairs

home office with reclaimed wood desk and chair with an orange flower arrangement in a glass vase

bedroom with upholstered headboard, fireplace and reclaimed wood bench at the foot of the bed

Outdoor patio with reclaimed wood bench, pillows and a striped rug

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco

0 comments:

Post a Comment