COCOCOZY FIND: LOVING BLOGLOVIN'!

COCOCOZY on Bloglovin on a computer in a kitchen
My computer screen on my kitchen counter with COCOCOZY on Bloglovin'! (above)

For you blog lovers, I think "it" is better than Twitter and I daresay "it" could be better than Pinterest (I just heard a gasp and scream from avid pinners out there...but it is true). I know you are probably wondering what "it" is.  Well I am a recent adopter...and am now a fan of Bloglovin'.

Bloglovin' is a website that provides a feed of all the best that is out there in the blogosphere.  Part aggregator, part social network I think.  4 million blogs are on Bloglovin' but for some reason the way everything is organized on the site, it is easy to find the latest from the best of the best in whatever category you are looking for. I of course check out fashion, home decor, beauty and more.

Computer screen displaying Bloglovin's top beauty blogs

Bloglovin' is my COCOCOZY FIND of the week! Note...millions of people already subscribe to Bloglovin' but of course my reality is on a bit of delay. So for me this is a find!

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  I'll do a post about my favorite blog discoveries eventually...and I'll use Bloglovin' to do the research!  Stay tuned in the next few months for my attempt at sharing a little blog love with other blogs I like!

P.P.S. Also, please follow the COCOCOZY page on Bloglovin'!

Photo in this post by Coco of COCOCOZY

0 comments:

Post a Comment