KITCHEN WEEK: GRAY TRADITIONAL WITH A LEMON TWIST!


KITCHEN WEEK day 5 is really courtesy of Pinterest.  Pinterest is like Facebook to me.  You go on to do one thing and then you end up endlessly wandering through all kinds of photos on other peoples pages. The other day I was on Facebook leaving a comment on best of friend AM's wall wishing her a happy birthday and somehow through clicking here and there, I ended up in some random persons wedding photos!  Oy vey.

Anyhooooo...I found this kitchen while randomly browsing through Pinterest.  Somehow it led me to Willow Decor blog and to these fabulous photos taken by photographer James Salomon of a kitchen designed by Bronwyn Huffard of Huffard House Interiors.

Love this traditional kitchen in Maine....with it's backsplash featuring a Swiss flag like white and gray cross painted backsplash under the stainless hood and above the range.   Love the industrial pendant lights over the kitchen island, the white marble counters, the large windows flanking the stove and most of all, the lemon yellow pocket door leading to the pantry!  Very nice.





A classic kitchen with a twist!

Happy Friday!

xo

Coco

P.S. Have today off from regular job...am heading to my tiny cottage in the Hollywood Hills to meet the closet installers and the painters. Have chosen a great gray/blue color for my little den. Some Benjamin Moore color...but I've forgotten what it is called already! Yikes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment