SEE THIS HOUSE - $6 MILLION DOLLAR MALIBU OCEAN VIEWS FROM UP HIGH!

Interior Malibu canyon home real estate listing exposed beams pitched ceilings white decor furnishings California
Newly built Malibu canyon home for sale with an all white interior and lots of natural light (above)
A lofty real estate listing! Nearly $6 million dollars for this 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath Malibu canyon home.

The property is listed by Irene Dazzan-Palmer of Coldwell Banker Previews.  It is 6,200 square feet of home, sitting on around 4 acres of land.  Features both ocean and hillside views. 15 foot ceilings with exposed beams, hand scraped wood oak floors, a chef's kitchen with Wolf appliances and custom ash wood cabinetry. A state of the art surveillance system is included.

My kind of home actually. Something sort of modern and rustic about the home if that is possible. I think the pitched loft like exposed ceilings have something to do with the rustic part.

The best of both worlds...a spectacular ocean view from high up in the hills. Now just need to find $5,999,995 to pay for it. Anyone have any ideas? Anyone?





Pacific ocean view from the home's backyard!(above)


What do you think of this Malibu retreat?  Like or dislike?  What might you add to the home decor?  I might add a COCOCOZY rug or two actually!

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco

P.S. So bummed that I didn't get a chance to sign up for a fab art auction that is going on today. Art consultant and good friend Samantha Nugent has a piece in today's Wright's "Living Contemporary Auction". I was traveling back from market and didn't get a chance to view everything until late yesterday...I've never bid in an art auction online and if I had signed up yesterday I could have.  Awhile back I was into collecting art from emerging artists here in Los Angeles. Browsing through this online auction has got me thinking about art again!  Thank you Samantha for sharing this with me!  Anyhooo...here's the piece Samantha has up for auction today. Love it - literally and figuratively speaking!

Robert Indiana, Heliotherapy Love (1995)  Screen print on board - $6000-$8000 (above)

0 comments:

Post a Comment