COLLECTING COLORS - WEEKEND PHOTO

Color swatches for COCOCOZY 2014

Today, I am picking colors for COCOCOZY pillows, rugs, throws and fabric for 2014.  The process has taken a couple of weeks...longer than expected.  I went and cut all of these fabric swatches, have looked through my Pantone color books, perused inspiring photos of interiors and collecting thought provoking images of fashion.  Then after all of that, I started picking colors.  My design process is always about gathering way too much information to start for fear of not having everything I will need to make the right choice.  Then after all has been amassed, I sort through it all in detail to make choices I can live with.  I have hundreds of fabric swatches sitting in front of me this morning...this weekend morning...choices...choices.

What colors do you think will inspire you for your home decorating in 2014?  Do tell!

Oh did I mention, I am about 3 months behind.  After over 2.5 years of having my own textiles collection, I now know you should really have your designs and samples done about 4-6 months before you want to debut them in stores...so you can get them to press...and out to buyers.  I am behind.  Hence this weekend photo...color color color!

Can't wait to show you what I am cooking up for 2014!

Happy Sunday!

xo
Coco

Photo:  Coco of COCOCOZY

0 comments:

Post a Comment