THE $14 MILLION DOLLAR NYC PENTHOUSE RIHANNA CHECKED OUT - SEE THIS HOUSE

Modern kitchen in a NYC Penthouse with tile floor, stainless appliances and metal barstools
Singer Rihanna allegedly shopped this multi million dollar NYC apartment! (above)
So when I was in New York a few weeks ago, I was staying with best of friend AM in the very nice Soho building where she and her family live. During my 5 day NYC visit, I heard word that singing superstar Rihanna had supposedly been in the building looking at the multi million dollar penthouse on the top floor!

Riri, as she is commonly known, apparently shopped this $14.6 million dollar, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 4,660 square foot modern duplex with a bit of an entourage in tow in late August.  The two story apartment also includes a 2400 square foot terrace!  The home is listed by Town Real Estate.

I wonder if Rihanna is taking it or leaving it...the apartment is still on the market as of today?  So if you have $14 million laying around...you could snatch it up and make it your own?!?


Rihanna wearing leather overalls and a navy sweater
Rihanna on 9/9/13 wearing leather overalls (above)


Modern living room in a NYC Penthouse with a tan sectional sofa and navy rug

Modern bedroom in a NYC penthouse with wood floor, shag rug and views of the city

Bathtub in the bathroom of a NYC penthouse with a view of NYC

Floor plan for a NYC Penthouse
Do you think an apartment like this is fitting for a superstar?  If you are a Rihanna fan (which I am), do you see her living in these posh ultra modern digs?

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Thank you so much for all of the nice comments and helpful advice on my cottage living room yesterday.  Very good design insights.  I may make a few adjustments based on your comments!  A lot of you asked about the artwork...I will share with you more on the piece and artist later today or tomorrow!

P.P.S.  Fall Fashion Splurge Part 3 - In an abbreviated version of the Fall Fashion Splurge segment, just wanted to tell you that best of friend AM turned me onto this adorable cute quilted leather jacket. It or some kind of quilted leather is being added to my fall wish list most definitely.  Thank you AM!

P.P.P.S.  Headed to South Carolina for a black tie wedding later this month.  Best of friend FF had me invited...it is a family wedding.  Dear friend JH is also going as is FF's good friend FM.  I can't wait to see all of the girls.  I have no idea what I am going to wear...long or short dress.  The weekend is going to be filled with events...let the fashion stress begin!  #firstworldproblem.

Photo: The Sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment