SHOP WATCH: NEO VINTAGE DECOR!

All photos in this post by Coco of COCOCOZY
display inside Neo Vintage Decor

Second SHOP WATCH of the week!

So after my Sandra Bullock/Brenda Antin store experience, and a much needed eyebrow appointment, last Saturday at 5:30pm, I decided to make one more stop on Melrose to a vintage store I had been to before.  Well when I pulled up to the store I know on Melrose, I actually ended up inside of a  newer store right next door that I had never been in before.

This tiny store is called Neo Vintage Decor.  There is only a small sign in the window saying the name.  It turns out the shop opened in November or December of last year.  It is run by its charming owner Shawn who happens to be a production accounting guy who decided to open up a vintage shop on the side.  Lots of good retro vintage finds (some traditional, some quirky and cool)...great prices...a fantastic treasure hunt of sorts.  I was obsessed with an etagere  in the window and a metal bench with swan head details (I know, sounds strange but it was cute).

display of metal grapes in neo vintage decor

 vintage etagere
The vintage etagere I am coveting. (above)

Round wood framed convex mirror
Round wood framed convex mirror. (above)

A very cute small vintage shop in the heart of Hollywood on Melrose. Off the beaten path a bit but worth a little trek. You might find something you like!

Neo Vintage Decor
6053 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA
310.261.4235
meauxdesigns@yahoo.com

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco



All photos in this post by Coco of COCOCOZY

0 comments:

Post a Comment