BLACK WINDOW FRAMES


I love this look.  Black trimmed windows against a neutral background.  Can add character to modern minimal spaces and could just enhance the look of a more traditional home.  A small architectural detail that can do a long way.  Paint wood black or go with iron windows (expensive)...either way, both look awesome in my view.

I like the way these black windows look in this modern Spanish home (above and below).- the black make the home look sleek and sophisticated.

What do you think of contrast window trim.  Like or dislike?






Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  High Point Market - I am heading to North Carolina on Saturday to attend High Point Furniture Market.  Will be showing a cool new collection of COCOCOZY Rugs at the Capel Showroom in Market Square.  I'll be in the showroom on Sunday most of the day...please stop by and say hi and check out my new collection.

Photos: Giannetti Home; Ourico; Corcoran; Rees Roberts

0 comments:

Post a Comment