JUST UNDER $10 MILLION DOLLARS IN NYC - SEE THIS HOUSE


I like browsing through multi million dollar real estate listings.  Don't know why.  Is that strange?  Don't answer please...that was a rhetorical question. :-)

Anyhooo...today a New York City find.   I bring you this Upper East Side 4 bedrooms and 4 bath home in a 1926 built pre-war coop building.

Listed for $9.5 million by Kleier Residential.this home is right in the heart of the upper east at 911 Park Avenue between 79th and 80th.

10 rooms in total with southern exposures, a living room with a French limestone carved fireplace mantel, maids quarters, kitchen with a clear Traulsen refrigerator and 6 burner Viking stove and so much more.

I wonder if I had 10 million whether I would choose this apartment...?  Might try for a bigger home on the West Coast...or an apartment in Soho near best of friend AM...don't know.  Thinking.






I do like the custom built ins in the library and kids room.  What do you think?  Take or leave this apartment for $10 million?

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  NEW COCOCOZY RUGS AT HIGH POINT MARKET - Best of friend AM and I are meeting in Charlotte, NC early tomorrow morning.  She is flying in from NYC...I am coming from L.A. (on the red eye...oy).  We are being picked up by a driver who will whisk us off to High Point, NC for two whirlwind days at the Capel Rugs showroom at High Point Market.This is a trade show for store buyers, designers and press to preview new home furnishings.  My new collection is about a color story in blues and grays!  If you are going please tweet me @COCOCOZY #hpmkt.  I would love to see you!  Also, stop by the Capel Showroom on Sunday to say hi - details here!

Photos: New York Times

0 comments:

Post a Comment