THIS OR THAT: BEDROOM WALLPAPER!

modern bedroom with one wall covered in gray wallpaper with branches on it, light wood floor, an antique chair and a window overlooking a yard

Hope you had a fabulous July 4th holiday! Now back to design!

Two bedrooms with a little something in common. Wallpaper.

Wallpaper is used on a feature wall behind the bed in each of the rooms. The styles are very different...one room is modern and sparse with cool gray and white tones...while the other room is more traditional with the use of bright green and turquoise.

Do you like the way wallpaper is used in these sleeping spaces? If so, which one do you prefer? These are the questions in today's THIS OR THAT!

bedroom with wall covered in green toile wallpaper. The bed has a molded headboard and is surrounded by two wall sized wardobes


I'm going to have to go with room #1. You?

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Check out COCOCOZY Twitter to see where I spent the 4th.

P.P.S. Also, make sure to follow me on Instagram...you can see the vintage brass Stiffel lamps I just had rewired and that I think I will use at COCOCOZY HQ offices.

Photos: Stadshem; David Kleinberg

0 comments:

Post a Comment