I SPY: A BOSTON LIVING ROOM GETS A COCOCOZY TWIST!

Living room with two neutral sofas with blue accent pillows, matching arm chairs, wood coffee table and two tone curtains

Was doing a little browsing this morning on the "interweb" and I came across a post on House of Turquoise about a home in Boston done in soft neutral tones. I thought the home was very nicely done and then to my surprise, I came across the living room photos!

Woohooo. There it was...is...was...is...!

A COCOCOZY Gate throw in navy neatly placed across the back of sofa!

Woot woot.  Yippeee.  Hey oh hey hey oh!  Wooohoooo. Da da da dee deee. A COCOCOZY throw that I designed...just appearing on the back of a sofa in a house in Boston on a blog? I know...I've been doing COCOCOZY textiles business for a little over a year and half now...we have lots of customers from around the world but I still get excited to see COCOCOZY anything in scene in any home anywhere. Geeky of me...definitely...but I can't help myself.

Anyhoooo...hope you enjoy this glimpse of this living room too. Very soothing...love the colors and the patterns. I also like the white trim at the bottom of the slip covers on the sofa of and chairs. Nice.

close up of sofa under large painting with COCOCOZY throw

Same photo as above with an arrow pointing to the COCOCOZY throw with a promotional photo of the it

The home was designed by Noelle Micek of An Organized Nest and Tricia Roberts Design.

What do you think? Do you like this Boston home done in grays and blues? What might you add or how might you edit this space (and yes you can be honest...if you'd want to edit out the throw...LOL...I wouldn't get offended)? Please do tell!

Happy Wednesday!

xo
Coco

0 comments:

Post a Comment