SEE THIS HOUSE: INSIDE A $23 MILLION DOLLAR GREENWICH ESTATE!

ariel view of a mansion in Greenwich, Connecticut

This little ol' house in Greenwich, CT would work just fine for me. Right now it is a blank slate...empty...ready and waiting to be filled with furniture and people and made into quite a home.

Let's see ...over 26,000 square feet, 8 bedrooms, 10 full baths, 8 half baths, 12 foot ceilings, herringbone wood floors, an in-laws wing, in door pool, sauna, squash/basketball court, wine cellar and more all on 8.7 acres in the tony town of Greenwich, Connecticut.

This single family home is listed by Sotheby's International Realty for a mere $23 million dollars.

If I was ready to move to a suburban town and had a big enough family (would need to have 10 children very quickly)...I would give this estate a go. Would be fun to decorate...also would be fun to wander from room to room...might end up getting lost though!


foyer with white grand staircase, fire place and herringbone wood floor
The foyer (above)
alternative view of the foyer with white grand staircase, fire place and herringbone wood floor
living room with  fire place, herringbone wood floor and french doors
An elegant living room with a fireplace could be filled with modern OR traditional furniture or a little of both. (above)
white kitchen with farmhouse sink, island and wood cabinets and hanging pot rack
alternative view of the white kitchen with view of copper hood and farmhouse sin
Chef's kitchen in white with copper hood and farmhouse sink. (above)
Den with french doors, stone fireplace and slate floors with a view of the backyard
I'd add a larget cofy sofa, a soft rug with a subtle graphic print and some blue accents to this sun room...love the stone fireplace and the slate floors. (above)
Wood paneled library/home office with french doors, visible beams a fireplace
A wood paneled library is a must for any well healed mansion! Right? (above)
What do you think of this Greenwich estate?  How might you decorate it - modern, traditional, a mix of both?  Could you see yourself living in a 26,000 square foot house?

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Today, I was supposed to do a post on all of the goodies I saw at the New York International Gift Fair (NYIGF) last week.  But when I got home from New York early Saturday, I found that my computer would not turn on.  I took it into the "Geek Squad" where a young man with thick glasses informed me that "your motherboard is dead".  When I asked for a translation...he basically said my computer was completely dead.  He recommended me getting a new computer.  Anyhooo...long story short..I had a cold all weekend and couldn't move out of my bed and buy said new computer...so I had my sis bring over her fancy Mac Book Air...but then when I tried to use it I couldn't figure out how to right click because I am PC user through and through. So needless to say...I couldn't figure out how to use the computer let alone upload photos from my camera and edit them...I know...all of you Apple users are thinking what is wrong with me...I know.  So anyhooo...my Dell computer went kaputs after exactly 2 years and 3 months...it was under 2 year warranty...so now I am on the computer hunt again.

P.P.S.  We got our new conference table from France for COCOCOZY HQ!  I can't wait to see it.  Am going to head over at lunch to take a peek.

P.P.P.S.  You may think I seem awfully calm about losing everything on my computer....well oddly enough about 10 days ago, I had the good common sense to back everything up!

P.P.P.P.S.  Hope you have a wonderful day today!


0 comments:

Post a Comment