FARMHOUSE FANTASTIC!

living room with dueling sofas, a marble top coffee table separating them, a fireplace with a round mirror on the mantel reflecting a metal chandelier

I want this farmhouse.  I do.

I've never really been a country sort of girl I don't think. However, I would love to have a wonderful second home outside of the hustle and bustle of the city...a getaway of sorts.  A beautiful little home in a bucolic setting...with even a few animals (horses) milling about hither and thither.

I like this idea.

If I had a farm, I'd want this one.  A very chic farmhouse indeed.

Something very "controlled rustic"about this design.  And I like it.


living room with dueling sofas, a marble top coffee table separating them, a fireplace with a round mirror on the mantel, metal chandelier, built in bookcase and cabinets with a sliding ladder to reach higher shelves
I love the way the way ropes are used to hang the chandelier and the mirror above the fireplace mantel. (above)

kitchen with a marble slab range hood cover, subway tile backsplash, black drawer pulls, an industrial stool and a wood island
A marble slab range hood cover, subway tile backsplash, black drawer pulls, an industrial stool and a wood island that looks like a traditional dresser or cabinet make for an eclectic country chic kitchen. (above)

white attic bedroom with exposed beams and a dark wood side table
A wonderful white attic bedroom with sloped ceilings makes things feel oh so cozy. (above)

master bathroom with mosaic tiles, a claw foot stand alone tub and floor to ceiling white subway tiles
Love the hexagon mosaic tiles on the floor, the claw foot stand alone tub and the floor to ceiling white subway tiles in the master bath! (above)
What do you think of this farmhouse?  Like or dislike?  What might you add?  What might you keep exactly as is.

I would take it as is...I might throw in a COCOCOZY pillow or two here and there but other than that I have my bags packed and am ready to move in!

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco



Photos: Erin Martin Design

0 comments:

Post a Comment