THIS OR THAT: STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN CABINETS!

kitchen stainless steel cabinets with granite counter top
Kitchen 1

Stainless steel kitchen aren't for everyone...but if you are looking for a sleek modern glistening place to do your cooking, then stainless could be just the answer.

In my imaginary 6th home (an apartment in some fabulous city somewhere) I might try a completely stainless look...I might. I have other ideas of the kitchens in imaginary homes 1-5. I may though throw caution to the wind and do this all metallic look in house number 6. In my real home, I have white glass front cabinets. Note to self: need to get started on imaginary homes so that I can get to number 6 and try a stainless look.

Let's take a look at a few stainless kitchens in today's THIS OR THAT...which one do you prefer?

kitchen with stainless steel cabinets, pot rack and island
Kitchen 2 - Stainless cabinets, appliances, backsplash, pot rack and floating shelves!

kitchen with stainless steel cabinets and black counter tops
Kitchen 3 - Stainless with black counters. (above)

open kitchen with stainless steel cabinet fronts
Kitchen 4 - Open kitchen island with stainless steel cabinet fronts. (above)

super small kitchen with stainless steel bottom cabinets and floating shelves, a circle table surrounded by white chairs and a fireplace
Kitchen 5 - A super small kitchen with stainless steel bottom cabinets and floating shelves. (above)
Would you ever want a stainless steel kitchen in your home?  Why or why not?

Which of these metal kitchens do you like the best?  I think I'm liking Kitchen 1 and Kitchen 2 the best.  I like the reeded glass in the upper cabinets of Kitchen 1.  For some reason, Kitchen 2 doesn't seem to overwhelmingly metallic so I like that one too.

Please vote in the comments section below.  I would love to hear which of these modern metal kitchens you like best.

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco


Photos: Rehkamp Larson Architects; Harper's Bazaar; St. Charles of New York; Kenneth Probst; Cottages & Gardens

0 comments:

Post a Comment