SEE THIS HOUSE: AN $8 MILLION DOLLAR SUBURBAN PARIS APARTMENT WITH A VIEW!

living room with high ceilings, floor length white curtains, neutral dueling sofas, molded walls and a glass coffeetable

I wouldn't mind coming home to a view of the Eiffel Tower every day.  Would you?

In today's SEE THIS HOUSE, I bring you a 3,000 square foot, 4 bedroom, 4 bath pied-a-terre in the Paris suburb of Neuilly sur Seine - an enclave technically considered outside of Paris but that is often lumped in with the chic 16th arrondissement area of the city.  High ceilings, parquet floors, lots of windows and light, this apartment offers views of the Bois du Boulougne gardens and more importantly the Eiffel Tower.

The home is listed for sale by Sotheby's International for about $8.25 million dollars.

Now, not to be too picky as beggars cannot be choosers but I would probably prefer an apartment directly in the middle of Paris...but if someone (and I don't know who that someone might be) offered me this nice little abode, I would take it...I would make do with the hardship of living in the burbs of Paris.

living room with parquet floors, neutral sofa, black coffee table, two upholstered Louis chairs and a writing desk

Dining room with parquet floors, built in bookcases, fireplace and high ceilings
My favorite room is this dining area with parquet floors, built in book shelves, a fireplace and high ceilings.  Would need a bit more furniture because the Saarinen tulip table shown is a little off in scale but that could easily be fixed! (above)

kitchen with wood fronts, no upper cabinets, white counter tops, island and large square tiles


bedroom with paneled walls, french doors, tall windows, a writing desk and high ceilings
More high ceilings and tall windows in the master bedroom.  Also love the paneled walls...very elegant in my view. (above)

view of Eiffel Tower from the window
The view of the Eiffel Tower from the apartment window! (above)
So, what do you think of this international home?  Would you take it or leave it?  What might you change, what might you keep?

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Got some cute pictures last week from Kathy...owner of Soiree San Francisco -  a cute gift, paper and stationery store in San Fran.  Kathy carries COCOCOZY Lavender Sachets in her darling little shop.

COCOCOZY Lavender Sachets on display
COCOCOZY Lavender Sachets on display inside Soiree San Francisco! (above)

P.P.S. Had a great weekend. Among other things, had very lovely drinks at the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Saturday and also had Sunday supper at Dominick's last night with some friends. Saw some family and some friend and overall had a nice relaxing weekend. Got no work done so now I am behind. Uh oh...yikes.

P.P.P.S. Did I mention that I went completely vegetarian for about 10 days? It was kind of interesting. I thought I would be starving but I wasn't. I ate only raw fruit and vegetables and nuts. I know it sounds crazy...and I don't know why I decided to do that. I don't think it is for me...but it was an interesting experiment. Have any of you changed your eating habits like that? What do you think? I'd be curious to hear.

P.P.P.P.S. Have a great Monday. Must find cute outfit to wear to work today. I think my boss is flying in from NYC. So must look decent. :-)

P.P.P.P.P.S. Parties - This week, I have 5 million design events to go to after work each day...I think it is some sort of design week here in Los Angeles. I'm always so out of the loop whenever there is some sort of organized design gathering.  This time though I've received so many invites that I have to assume it is a design week.  So, I'll start off tomorrow night with a party at Harbinger where they are having some sort of anniversary celebration. CM, who runs operations at COCOCOZY, dropped off some of our Quatrefoil drapes to the Harbinger folks for one of their displays...I hope they end up using them! If you don't know Harbinger, you should...it is one of the most prestigious fabric and furniture showrooms (to the trade) in the country.   Harbinger is owned by fabulous designers Joe Lucas and Paris Chilcoat.  I am so honored that they carry the COCOCOZY textiles collection at Harbinger - they are my only showroom in the country that sells COCOCOZY fabric by the yard to the trade.

P.P.P.P.P.P.S.  Tah tah!  Have a great day.  Happy beginning of October!


0 comments:

Post a Comment