WEEKEND PHOTO!

Photos in this post by Coco of COCOCOZY
Mercury glass Christmas tree in a kitchen window overlooking a backyard with a candle on each side
A little mercury glass holiday tree sitting in my kitchen window. (above)

Well the holiday season is definitely in full swing. I trimmed my Christmas tree last weekend - a Douglas Fir...nice and plump...with white lights...silver, mirrored, sparkled and mercury glass ornaments...it shimmers at night. It is small but works.

Have a little obsession with mercury glass looking things lately...including this glass tree I picked up the other day.

This little holiday tree sits in my kitchen window or on my dining room table. I like its metallic shine. Oddly shaped kind of but still does the trick of adding a little touch of holiday spirit.

Close up of mercury glass holiday tree

What holiday touches are you adding into your home? What do you think of this little glass tree...cute or weird looking? Hmmm...do tell!

Happy Saturday! Happy weekend!

xo
Coco

Photos in this post by Coco of COCOCOZY

0 comments:

Post a Comment