WHERE LESS IS MORE - POOL PERFECT



Oh...designing a long weekend.  Let's see...my ideal weekend would include a little travel, a pool, a water view, good company of friends and family, yummy food, delish drinks, a little pampering (a massage or facial) and enjoying being outside!

I would love to be staying at this Shelter Island home...where my biggest worry would be what to wear by the pool.  A sleek infinity pool, a gray deck and a simple elegant sleek white dining table and signature classic Bertoia metal chairs over looking the water.  A modern outdoor delight I think!

This deck shows you that you don't need much to make a design statement.  Simple modern chic.

Well that is my dream weekend...my real life is a little different.

My long weekend will include none of the above...I'll be happy but my weekend will indeed be so much different than my dream weekend. I will be working quite a bit...catching up on all of the COCOCOZY business stuff that needs to get done over at COCOCOZY Headquarters in Beverly Hills - catching up on work will actually make me feel more relaxed if you can believe it! I know...bizarre.  Hopefully though my long weekend will also include a little rest and relaxation, some exercise (we'll see) and most importantly time with family, friends and TE too.

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco


Photo: Architectural Digest

0 comments:

Post a Comment