$24 MILLION DOLLAR MALIBU ESTATE - SEE THIS HOUSE

31134 Broad Beach ocean view brick patio malibu california real estate listing

East comes west with this home listed for sale on Broad Beach in Malibu - a bit of a Cape Cod feel right in a million dollar California neighborhood.  So, did you know that it costs $24 million dollars for a 4,889 square foot home right on the water on one of the most coveted beaches on the West Coast?

31134 Broad Beach Road was built in 1958 and designed by architect Gerard Colcord. This real estate listing from Prichett Rapf Realtors, features 4 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, 3 car garage, several outdoor living areas and 100 feet of beach front. The living room has hand hewn oak floors and the rustic country kitchen has a fireplace, copper sink, breakfast/dining area, and opens to an outdoor covered patio.  The home is gated.

Don't know whether the Cape Cod eclectic style is up my alley but the views certainly are!  Take a look.

home exterior brick pavers stone white siding traditional cape cod
The exterior of this Malibu, CA home looks like it should be set on Cape Code! (above)

malibu estate wood paneled living room fireplace real estate listing
The living room with light wood paneled walls and a huge fireplace (above)

The living room and dining room open up to a gorgeous view of the Pacific Ocean (above)

country eat in kitchen brick floors rustic island ocean water view
The rustic country kitchen has a brick floor!  What do you think of that?  (above)

guest bedroom full size bed headboard

Malibu outdoor covered patio fireplace teak furniture multi million dollar home real estate listing
The garden boasts several outdoor living areas including this covered patio with fireplaces and teak outdoor furniture. (above)

So what do you think of this multi million dollar listing?  Would you take it or leave it?  Even if it is not your style, could you work with it?

I would take it and then revamp.  Oh did I mention the listing price includes all of the furniture!  Hmmm...I think I would negotiate the furniture out of the deal...get rid of the wall to wall carpeting in the bedrooms and start from scratch with the decor.  I might however keep the brick floors in the kitchen.  Hmmm...what do you think?

Happy first day of July!  Happy Monday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  It was a gorgeous very hot weekend here in Los Angeles.  I spent a lot of time in Santa Monica at dear friends BN and SN's family beach house right on water - I was there both days...a little work lots of nice catching up with them and all their cuties.  Will share a photo of their very cool beach home that has an amazing eclectic international well traveled vibe maybe tomorrow here on the blog.  Anyhooo...on Saturday night, I captured this lovely sky just after sunset at my little tiny cottage in the Hollywood Hills.  It was a gorgeous night!

Summer sunset red sky Hollywood Hills Los Angeles California cococozy
Sunset at my little tiny cottage in the Hollywood Hills! (above)
P.P.S. As I write this blog post early this morning, it just started to rain outside!  What in the world?  Global warming.

P.P.P.S.  My favorite grammatically incorrect quote from last week is as follows "I is what is I is and I'm not changin'".  Makes me chuckle.  Do you know who said it? :-)

P.P.P.P.S.  Dropped off my mom at the airport on Saturday!  She is in Paris for the summer!  What a nice life.

P.P.P.P.P.S. Making last minute plans to go to Atlanta market in two weeks.  We are launching new COCOCOZY product and I have to be there!  Can't wait.  Will give you all details so you can stop by and say hi!

Photos: 31134 Broad Beach

0 comments:

Post a Comment