FAUX BAMBOO

Blue and white bedroom with black faux bamboo headboards, white x-benches and a blue and white striped rug
Blue and white island bedroom with black faux bamboo headboards. (above)

I am still loving faux bamboo.  I think a lot of people in the design community may have moved passed this trend...but I am still into this look.  I have a little glass and metal faux bamboo side table in my den...it is the perfect mix of modern and classic to me.

Gold metal faux bamboo etagere
Gold metal faux bamboo etagere (above)

Dining room with vintage faux bamboo chairs, green toile curtains in a traditional dining room
Vintage faux bamboo chairs in a traditional dining room. (above)

Den by Amanda Nisbet with a red faux bamboo chandelier, rattan armchairs and a brown sofa with white pipping
A red faux bamboo chandelier in a den designed by Amanda Nisbet. (above)

White Vintage Faux Bamboo Pagoda Chandlier
Vintage Faux Bamboo Pagoda Chandlier in White - $425 (above)
Do you like the look of faux bamboo?

Make sure to follow me on ebay to see my full collection of faux bamboo finds and more.

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco

Photo: Coastal LivingTraditional Home; Amanda Nisbet

(My eBay Collections were curated as part of my collaboration with eBay. #FOLLOWITFINDIT)

0 comments:

Post a Comment