KELLY WEARSTLER BEYOND BOLD DESIGN STYLE

Kelly Wearstler bedroom brass canopy bed
Kelly Wearstler designed bedroom with a fantastic brass canopy bed! (above)
I don't think I have done any posts on uber fashion and interior designer Kelly Wearstler before if you can believe it.  The reason I say, "if you can believe it", is that Kelly is slowly but surely taking over the world...with clothing collections, home furnishings lines and so much more. I admire the empire she has built and her unique style.

I was just on the design maven's website and found these 5 rooms she designed that I find boldly intriguing.  I tend to like things a little less done...Kelly's style on the other hand is all about layers, lots of glam, lots of textures.  She has a legion of devotees among those in the interior design world.

It's in these five Kelly Wearstler designed rooms, I found a bold elegance that I really like...spaces I could live in....spaces I would want to visit.

Kelly Wearstler bathroom gold tile sink knobs
A bathroom vanity and sink area that gleams with gold tiles and fixtures. (above)

Kelly Wearstler living room greek freize gray sofa
A super sized Grecian freize hangs over a living room sofa (above)

Kelly Wearstler green kitchen
Green cabinets and gold metal backsplash in a small kitchen (above)

Kelly Wearstler wood panel dining room Platner chairs
Wood paneled dining room with Platner dining chairs and an oversized round gold mirror (above)
Shop Kelly's style below:


Happy Wednesday!

xo
Coco


0 comments:

Post a Comment