GLOSSY CONCRETE FLOORS IN SMALL COPENHAGEN APARTMENT

glossy shiny concrete floors in a dining room

Floors in any space are key to me.  I struggled for months last year just to get the right color stain on my wide plank wood floors in my little cottage in the Hollywood Hills.  My contractor and boyfriend and mom and sister all thought I was kooky when after we finished the floors, I had the floor guy sand them down again and start over so the color was just right.  I love the floors now.  They are just the right tone with a light greyish brownish finish and with slightly beveled boards. Should do a story on my wood floors.

Anyhooo...I absolutely adore these glossy concrete floors in this Copenhagen apartment.  Love the gleam from the shiny floors and the wavy texture of the concrete.  With a floor like this, the decor can stay minimalistic and simple.  The floors speak for themselves.  Res ipsa loquitur.

foyer with french doors glossy shiny concrete floors


small Copenhagen apartment open floor plan glossy concrete floors

twigs branches in vase on dining room table small apartment



I love the entryway with the French doors and the white washed block walls.

To gloss or not to gloss...that is the question?

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco



Photos: Rum Hemma

0 comments:

Post a Comment