$27 MILLION DOLLAR FIXER UPPER ATOP THE PLAZA HOTEL - SEE THIS HOUSE


A multimillion dollar fixer upper apartment of sorts.

Located at arguably the best corner of real estate in the country - Central Park South and 5th Avenue - is a unique opportunity to combine two apartments in the famed Plaza Hotel's luxury residences.

A three bedroom apartment, 1707, and a 1 bedroom apartment above it, 1807, are being offered together for the mere asking price of $27 million dollars.  The apartment(s) is listed by the Corcoran Group.

Best of friend AM, here is your chance to renovate a NYC apartment....

The thought is whoever has $27 million laying around would buy both apartments and then build a staircase between them to combine the two condos into a 4 ro 5 bedroom, 4300 square foot home with fantastic views of Central Park.

Right now, in my view, the apartments could use some uber glamming up from a high end designer...like uber interior guru Michael Smith for example...and a fabulous floor plan from one of New York's many amazing architects.  Then a few months of construction...or a year...and maybe a few million more....and then all the finishing decor touches...and voila...a two story posh home sitting atop Central Park!

Here's what you would be working with...a view of the apartments now...


Living room in one of the condo apartments being offered for $27 million - ready and waiting for a remodel! (above)


A bathroom with diamond shaped tiles and an intricate mosaic tile floor...(above)

The view of Central Park! (above)

The two apartments are located in the famed Plaza Hotel overlooking Central Park! (above)
If you had $27 million would you take on this project?  Worth the renovating or would you just find another in a less desirable location?  That is the question of the day!

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Speaking of renovating...best of friend AM and her hubby JE who live in NYC just bought a house in the Hamptons and are in the throws of renovating it.  My guy TE and I will be taking a trip out to visit her soon to see her construction progress.  When in High Point a few weeks ago when I was showing my new COCOCOZY collection of rugs and wood tile flooring,  best friend AM came with me and we did some shopping for her new house during the whirlwind trip.  AM has also made some fantastic choices on material for her Hamptons house which include some gorgeous Moroccan cement tiles for the master bath!  Cannot wait to see in person!!!!!

P.P.S. Yesterday, I didn't post because I pulled something in my shoulder.  I wish I had a dramatic story to tell to go with my "injury" like: 1) I went surfing and a huge wave hit me and I was tossled around and hit the ocean floor and hurt my shoulder OR 2) I saw an older person stuck under a car and while lifting the car off of the person to rescue them, I pulled something in my shoulder.  Nope.  Wouldn't be so lucky to actually have a good reason that I can barely lift my right arm.  Here's the deal.  I was getting into my car, wearing probably 4" YSL (or should I say Saint Laurent now that the name has changed) Tribtoo heels.  I was bending down to pick up my 18lb dog, Mr. Boo (he was 16lbs but he has gained 2lbs so he is now on a diet), to put him in the car because he is going off to the klinker (doggy boarding) for a few nights. I successfully picked up the little Mr. Boo dog while teetering on my heels and was just giving him a little hug when I felt something tweak out of place on my upper back! Oy vey.  Rather than go back up to my house and change into flats and go to the doctor, I insisted on proceeding with the day as planned...I dropped Mr. Boo off, went to work and then was walking around the office in said high heels all day, half bent over and groaning every once in awhile.  For some reason yesterday, ironically, everything I picked up, dropped on the floor...so the I Love Lucy comedy of me in business attire that included non business like 4 inch heels bending down to grab a cell phone, pen or anything was like a scene out of a sitcom!  Feel somewhat better this morning.  Ibuprofen helps.  Oy va voy.  Should I have come up with a good dramatic story for a sore shoulder or should I stick with the real story of the "Mr. Boo pick up and hug"?  Boyfriend TE of course got a chuckle out of it...as did my boss.  My mom was sympathetic, she told me to go get some cream from the drug store...my sister called several times and forgot to ask how I was doing and best of friend AM was fixated on her cement tiles...needless to say...I didn't get an outpouring of concern for my "injury"...whoa is me...whoa is me... Is this what they call a "first world problem?" :-)

P.P.P.S.  Happy Tuesday! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment