COCOCOZY FOR MIRTH STUDIO - NEW PAINTED WOOD FLOOR TILES

COCOCOZY for Mirth Studio painted wood floor tiles - new flooring concept! (above)
Last week I mentioned my latest exciting new license partnership with Mirth Studio.  This week, I'll go into a bit of detail.

I am so proud to be a part of a fantastic new product release - painted wood tile floors with COCOCOZY patterns on them.

Long story short.  Via email and a blog post I met Sally Bennett, founder of Mirth Studio in Charleston, South Carolina.  Sally came up with the brilliant idea of creating engineered wood floor tiles that are digitally printed on to look like they are hand painted wood floors. Sally, an artist by trade, has dozens of wonderful colorful designs in the Mirth Studio collection. Ingenious.  Genius.  Smart.  Well the minute I heard of this concept I knew two things: 1) I had to do one of the first blog posts on these tiles (click here to see my post) and 2) I wanted to partner with Sally to license out my COCOCOZY designs for these wonderful floor tiles.

In less than a week after meeting via email, Sally and I worked out a deal.  Just this last week, Sally took her innovative product to High Point Market along with 5 of my designs!  So exciting!

Well the response was overwhelming.  Sally is the first to bring this sort of product to market so designers and potential partners went crazy over these floors.  Sally was inundated with at the trade show with lots of business prospects.  Was so happy for her and so happy to be a part of her wood floor tile launch.

Here is a glimpse of the COCOCOZY wood floor tiles on display at High Point Market and some of the varieties available.

COCOCOZY for Mirth Studio painted wood floor tiles on display at High Point Market last week!


Love this gray COCOCOZY Ring wood floor tile - snapped this picture at market!

COCOCOZY Maroc Wood Floor Tile - 12"x12"

Nine 12"x12" COCOCOZY Maroc wood floor tiles laid out to 

COCOCOZY Chain painted wood floor tile in celery green  - 12"x12" (above and below)




COCOCOZY Chain wood floor tiles in light blue - This image shows nine tiles laid out on a floor (above)



Here are some details on these wood floor tiles from Mirth Studio's website:
  • Available in 12” x 12” square tiles made of ½” thick engineered hardwood.
  • Pre-finished with 10 coats of abrasion-resistant, crystal-clear UV-hardened 100% resin urethane.
  • Ideal for residential or light commercial use.
  • Should be installed using a multiple-stick urethane glue.
  • Can be installed over most subflooring—concrete or wood.
  • Manufacturer’s warranty: 10-year commercial and 25-year residential on tile surface, lifetime structural warranty (see details in warranty section).
  • Manufactured and finished in the US. 100% MADE IN THE USA!
  • Can be lightly sanded and refinished multiple times just like conventional engineered wood floor products.
  • You can easily replace a single tile or small section, unlike traditional wood flooring, which must be ripped out and re-installed with sanding and staining when damaged.
  • The tiles come 18 per box. Each box weighs 33 lbs.
  • Can also be used decoratively on walls

To see the entire COCOCOZY for Mirth Studio Wood Floor Tile Colleciton - CLICK HERE.

If you would like more information or would like to order any of these tiles, please email orders@mirthstudio.com.

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Woke up a little sore this morning.  Went on a 6.2 mile hike yesterday with TE.  Such an amazing walk uphill to stand almost right in front of the iconic Hollywood sign.  It was such a nice day for a long walk up a hill.  Not too sunny.  Not cold.  Just perfect.  With good company I might add.

P.P.S.  This weekend was my "I Love Lucy" weekend.  I got locked out of the COCOCOZY Headquarter offices on Saturday...I had brought my dog, Mr. Boo, over to get some paperwork done, I stepped out of the office for a minute and locked myself out!  About an hour later and $149 poorer, a nice locksmith who looked like a spy of some sort, came and helped me open the door!  Lucy  moment number 2 occurred when I was sashaying up some stairs with TE and was taking pictures of the inside of a house, when all of a sudden I lost my footing and ended up falling face down.  No injuries at all.   Just a loss of pride and dignity. Lucy moment #3.  Mr. Boo, my dog, eats $100 in $20 bills belonging to my boyfriend TE.  TE left money on the dining room table...Mr. Boo climbed on said table, stole money and ate it. Oy. Tried to make jokes about this mishap...fell on deaf ears! Ooops. That's it.

P.P.P.S.  Hope you had a nice weekend and hope you have a nice week ahead!


Photos: Sally Bennett; Coco of COCOCOZY

0 comments:

Post a Comment