SEE THIS HOUSE: AN ALL AMERICAN $8.5 MILLION HAMPTONS HOME!


The official start of summer is drawing near. Am on the late freight as I try to think about summer plans. I know I have to be in Atlanta and New York for trade shows to present the COCOCOZY textiles collection again in July and August; and I plan on going to for a quick 2 day trip to Nantucket (I hope) and am noodling with the idea of going to Marrakesh in June with my sis DS and my mother (although highly unlikely due to my work schedule and my COCOCOZY schedule). All this to say...for the 2nd summer in a row, I'll probably most likely be dreaming of a proper vacation - a week off or more off to relax and kick back with friends and family in some fantatic place.

So since I know I'll be in dream mode...I think I'll continue my summer dreaming in the Hamptons! Here's another Hamptons multi million dollar home that could possibly suffice as my hypothetical beach vacation home!

The home is listed by Sotheby's International Realty, this traditional shingle style home has 8,000 square feet, 7 bedrooms, 7.5 baths on 1.6 acres of land right near the desired Parsonage Pond.  Cathedral beamed ceilings in the living room.  Heated pool and pool house.

Please decide if this is the type of place of beach house you'd like to go to in the summer.  Notice the patriotic 4th of July themed living room!  Check out today's SEE THIS HOUSE!







This house may not be my first choice...but if someone chose to give me this house...I would snap it up before they could blink. What do you think? Do you like this summer home or do you dislike?  What do you think of the red, white and blue Americana patriotic decor?  Would this be the type of place where you'd spend a week in the summer or would you much rather go someplace else (or stay home)? Please, I want to hear about your dream summer week off!

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco

0 comments:

Post a Comment