THIS OR THAT: BEAMED IN ON TWO LIVING ROOMS!

Modern rustic living room with exposed beams, metal chandelier, wood floors, a fireplace, armchairs and large windows with floor length curtains

Two simple questions for you.

1. Do you like exposed beams in a home?
2. Which of these living rooms do you prefer?

Simple questions...may have more complicated answers but maybe not.

Let's see...these two country house living rooms...one in the U.S. one in Spain. Both with exposed beams but with two different styles of decor. Would be interested to know which you prefer. Hmmm...I'm still deciding...

Living room with dueling white sofas, wicker chairs, french doors, a large window and floor length curtains

Okay...not sure I would chose either if I had a choice of all rooms in the world...but if I had to chose one of these...I think you'll be surprised at which one I'd take. Will wait to hear from you before I give my selection. I'll add it in a P.S. here tomorrow. Okay...fess up...which room is it for you? THIS OR THAT?

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco

Photos: Miki Duesterhof; Nuevo Estilo

0 comments:

Post a Comment