FASHION FORWARD: LIVING IN SUMMER PASTELS!

costal living room with many windows, a pink coffee table, three upholstered  cream colored armchairs and a mint green sofa

I like this coastal living room. Bright, cheerful, great ocean views. Am not normally a pastels girl...but I like the way the pastel colors work in this living space...I also might this summer even venture into a few pastels in my wardrobe.

Tote bag in mint and cream stripe
J Crew - Boardwalk Tote - on sale $49.50; regular $59.50 (Tote bag in mint and cream stripe)(above)

Cropped coral skinny jeans
J Brand - Mid Rise Capri in Coral - $169 (Skinny cropped coral colored jeans)(above)

cream color platform t-strap shoes
Net a Porter - Alaia Leather T Bar Pumps - $1450 (stone color platform t-strap shoes)(above)

light blue straw hat with woven band
Barneys - Etro Straw Fedora - on sale $129; regular $`180 (Straw hat in light blue) (above)

Do you like pastels for the home or in fashion? How would you style a room or a wardrobe with pastels? If you love pastels, tell us why and where you use them!

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Best of friend AM and her family are gone.  I miss them.  Was so happy to have spent a week with them...even though I was working all of the time.

P.P.S.  On Saturday night, I went to the best party ever...it was thrown as a birthday party for Kristi Bender of Wendy Schwartz Design.  Kristi's husband threw the party for her.  It was at her fabulous home here in Los Angeles and it was the best party ever!  There was a DJ, great music, a shiny white dance floor in the middle of the privet enclosed backyard, glittering decorations, a special cocktail called the Kristi Bender, a hot dog stand with vegetarian, turkey and custom beef hot dogs, great lighting throughout and all of the french doors of the house were tossed open so guests could enjoy the beautiful outdoor and indoor spaces.  It was spectacular!  I only had my blackberry with me but I tweeted a few photos on COCOCOZY Twitter.  Wish I had taken my camera.  So many great entertaining ideas!  Maybe I can convince Kristi to do a guest post! My friends AG and HW were there and so was Kristi's nice friend CL.  I also ran into Kristi's business partner Wendy Schwartz and her husband...they were so nice to chat with.  Also saw Alexandra and Billy Kimball there and was able to have a quick chat with them too - Alexandra looked quite stylish.  Oh did I mention, Kristi looked fantastic in a dress that a friend of hers made for her... it was gorgeous. Okay...need to get Kristi to do a post on her bday party.  I hope she has pictures.


Photo: Country Living Magazine

0 comments:

Post a Comment