WEEKEND PHOTO!

White bedroom with ikata polka dot duvet cover

Love this simple white bedroom with a ikat polka dot duvet cover. Comes from Swedish photographer Daniella Witte. It is her bedroom. I like looking through her photos of her home.

Fresh, clean decor with a bit of whimsy here and there. I just pinned some images of her dining room, living room and home office on COCOCOZY Pinterest. Make sure to follow me there as I'll pin more interesting photos that don't make it onto the blog!

alternative photo of white bedroom with ikata polka dot duvet cover with brown pillow and sweater

Am off to brunch with best of friend AM, her nice hubby JE and SN is joining us too.

What are your plans this weekend?

Happy Saturday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Thanks for all of the comments on my garden decor. I think I am going to take some of the tips to heart...change out the pillows, maybe change out the dining chairs at the deck table, and add a little bar cart - all reader suggestions! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment