THIS OR THAT: DROP IN VS. FREESTANDING TUB!

bathroom with freestanding tube
A well appointed traditional bath with freestanding tub, light blue and gray floral wallpaper and roman shades trimed in gray! (above)

I like pondering dilemmas that I have no business pondering here on the blog.  I have the smallest bath in my tiny tiny cottage in the Hollywood Hills..no room for anything really.  What I would really like is an expansive bath with room for a separate tub and shower, a vanity and so much more.  Since I can't have those things right now...I must dream and wonder...if I did have the bathroom space...what would I do with it?

Soooo...here are two bathtub situations...one is a freestanding (standalone) tub in white that sits on a pedestal of sorts...the other, below, is a drop in tub that is literally dropped into a wood frame with paneling on the outside.

Hmmm...which one...which one...?  That is the questions in today's THIS OR THAT?

bathroom with drop in tub
A drop in tub with a panelled front right under a picture window in a cute bathroom. (above)
So dear readers...which of these two bathtubs do you prefer?  The freestanding or the drop in?  What do you have in your house...does it work for you?

Please do tell.

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco


Photos: Muse Interiors; Sang An Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment