WEEKEND PHOTO!

Photos in this post by Coco of COCOCOZY's sister DS!
Beautiful wall in Morocco with carvings and tiles

More photos from Morocco from my sister DS...she got back from Morocco late Thursday evening and is now enjoying Paris! Lucky her! Just some beautiful Moroccan walls and doors for you to enjoy as you head into a hopefully wonderful weekend!

Turquoise door in Morocco

Gold door with inlayed designs in Morocco

I love the first photo with the carved stone wall with the mosaic tile work on the bottom half. Amazing.

Thanks sis DS for these photos! I wish I could have been there with you and mom!

Dear readers, where have you always wanted to visit? Where in the world might you want to explore? Do tell!

Happy Saturday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Make sure to take a look at yesterday's post with more gorgeous photos from sis DS to see that gorgeous blue city in Morocco named Chefchaouen.

P.P.S. Also, please follow along on COCOCOZY Pinterest where I'll share a few more of sis DS's photos and see the cute "ombre" dip dyed dress I'm loving for summer!  Make sure to follow all of my boards on Pinterest for more ideas and inspiration.

P.P.P.S. Design Non-Sequitur - Fashion dilemma...Going to a red, white and blue party tonight. You have to wear red, white or blue...oy va voy...white is out...red maybe (have some cute red skinny jeans but would want to wear a black top)...will probably end up in something navy (do jeans count?)!

P.P.P.P.S. Mentioned this next bit on COCOCOZY Twitter yesterday. Was at the cleaners dropping off a dress to have the belt reattached yesterday afternoon. I showed it to the tailor at the cleaner...he looked at it...and said it wasn't worth his time because he is paid per piece. So the tailor handed me a needle and thread. When I looked at the needle and thread like they were foreign objects (I know, I should be a bit more familiar, LOL) he said, "Just put the thread in and do it yourself"! I stood there with the needle and thread in hand for a bit, a little amused, bemused and surprised, then I threaded the needle and stood at the counter and actually started to sew the belt onto the dress myself. Halfway through, I realized that this job took a little more skill than I had (its a DVF dress with a complicated belt where the end folds over into a bow and that is the part that needs to be sewn back together)...so I sweetly asked the manager if someone could please sew the belt on for me. The manager said yes. I got into my car and chuckled and thought...only in my world would a tailor hand me a needle and thread and say "do it yourself"!

P.P.P.P.P.P.S. If you are headed to Atlanta next week for the Internationl Home Furnishings Mart, please stop by to see me at the Christian Mosso Associates Showroom in Building 1 on the 9th floor. I'll be there Thursday-Saturday showing off the COCOCOZY Collection!


0 comments:

Post a Comment