WIRED!

home office with large windows overlooking a backyard, wood floors and a desk with a white top with wire drums holding it up

I like a little wire furniture here and there. The lightness and airy nature of anything wire works for me. Adds a little of an industrial flavor to a space too. The space is designed by and the images are from Allison Dehn Bloom of Dehn Bloom Design.

Love this room above with the desk that has two wire drums as the base.  Lets the light from the wonderful floor to ceiling windows shine right through!

round wire base table with glass top
Loft Home - Wire Basket Table - $995 (48" round. Wire base table with glass top) (above)

Accent table with antique mirror top and wire base
Stray Dog Design - Oxidized Wire Drum Table - $525 (Accent table with antique mirror top and wire base) (above)

Cluster of 5 wire pendant lights
Inside Avenue - Silver Wire Pendant Lights - $650  (Cluster of 5 wire pendant lights from Lazy Susan)(above)

Accent table with wire base bent into curves
Layla Grayce - Currey & Company Cuff  Occasional Table - $836 (above)

Cozy modern den with wire bookshelf, neutral sofa, ottoman and wood floors

What do you think? Like wire or dislike wire? Please do tell!

xo
Coco

P.S. At the New York International Gift Fair (NYIGF) since Friday setting up and yesterday was opening day. So many nice friends passed by the COCOCOZY Textiles booth including the wonderful Paloma Contreras of La Dolce Vita blog, and the amazing Jen Ramos of Made by Girl and her so sweet husband Matt Rosa. Will tell you more about it all later in the week. A really nice day showing off the collection.

P.P.S. I think I've lost my voice. Been chatting up a storm. So many fantastic people to see.

P.P.P.S. Also, think I need to remember to take a deep breath today...I was a little "wired" tight yesterday! For example, after the show had started, all of my electricity in my booth went out. After waiting a half hour in the dark, the head electrical guy at the Javits Center came by the booth and told me to "relax"...I had a little bit of a melt down at that point and said "Please don't tell me to relax". Uh oh...need to remain cool and collected! Today is a new day! No sweating the small stuff!


Photos: Dehn Bloom Design

0 comments:

Post a Comment