SNEAK PEEK: A NAPA HOME WORTH SHOWING OFF!

Patio with wicker armchairs with orange cushions and matching wicker coffe table overlooking a vineyard in Napa

Am thrilled once again! Got an email from Traditional Home Magazine editor Kari C. the other day. Kari invited me to tour Traditional Home's Napa Showhouse that is opening up in Northern California. The gala party at the house is tomorrow. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it.

Kari was kind enough though to give me the exclusive preview on some of the rooms from the home!!  Another exclusive...wow!

Photographer John Merkl took the photos of the showhouse and I'll share just a few of those photos tomorrow on COCOCOZY.

For now, here is a glimpse of the balcony off of the main living and the fabulous views of Napa wine country.  I don't really drink wine but would love to have a home overlooking a vineyard.  I like this little outdoor living room with its wicker furniture and rust colored accessories.  Simple and allows for the view to steal the show!

Love this! More rooms from this Napa style home tomorrow...right here on COCOCOZY!

Happy Wednesday!

xo
Coco

0 comments:

Post a Comment