A SNOWY SWEDISH HOLIDAY!


Coastline in Gothenberg, Sweden in winter
TE's amazing photos of the Swedish coastline. (above)

It is Christmas Eve morning. A rainy cold Christmas Eve here in Los Angeles. A little weather finally! We are so accustomed to sun all of the time that a little rain feels like we are in a huge snow storm here!

I definitely equate snow with Christmas. I don't think I've ever had a white Christmas as I was born and raised here in Southern California.

TE sent me these gorgeous winter photos just a bit ago. TE is in Gothenberg, Sweden visiting his famiy for the week. A Christmas holiday in the EU!

I guess TE's been out on a walk there today in an area called Saro Vasterskoog...along the dramatic coastline. Snow, the ocean, ice and trees...something so peaceful and striking about these scenes.

I wonder what it would be like to spend a Christmas in a stunning snowy setting?

Frozen coastline in Sweeden with trees and tall grass

Coastline in sweden with snow and a life preserver flotation device

Tidal pool frozen solid off the coast of Sweden in winter

Swedish coastline in winter with dark trees, footprints in stone and still water
This is my favorite...love the dark trees and the footprints in the snow and the glassy water...something so mysterious and moody about this one. (above)

Thank you TE for sharing these beautiful photos.  Can't wait to see more of them when you get back!

Dear readers...are you spending your holiday in the snow?  Where will you be?  I'm running late.  Going to flower mart then have to rustle up Christmas Eve dinner for 8 people.

Happy Monday!  Happy Christmas Eve!

xo
Coco

Photos: TE

0 comments:

Post a Comment