COLOR WATCH: GREEN & GOLD HOLIDAY!

close up of a Christmas tree with green and gold ornaments
Photo by Coco of COCOCOZY (above)
Found this picture above in my archives. I took this photo last year...a Christmas tree at a local hotel. I loved the color combination of green and gold for the holidays.

Today this photo has got me thinking about how I might decorate the table at my sister's house for Christmas Eve dinner...love the green centerpiece, the gold wine glasses and the white china.

Holiday table setting with gold wine glasses and green plants in a gold rectangular vase separating the two sides of the table

Or how I might use green and gold when redecorating my house...

sarah richardson's living room with pale green sea green accents with gold coffee table, brass lamps arched curved gold mirror

I love this mint green living room above with gold or brass lamps, mirror and coffee table.  Room for thought!

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  DESK REQUESTS - Several people have emailed me asking where they can get the desk in the COCOCOZY Headquarters (HQ) office in Beverly Hills that was featured yesterday and that is shown below.  We sell this Fretwork Parsons Desk in the COCOCOZY Shop.   You can call us at 310.275.4189 or email us at sales@cococozy.com once you order and we can special make it in white lacquer for you.  It will take about 12 weeks.

COCOCOZY HQ office space with a vintage brass Stiffel lamp sitting on a White Laquer Fertwork Parsons Desk, navy Louis chair with COCOCOZY Logo linen on the front and COCOCOZY Fence in navy on the back
COCOCOZY HQ office space.  White Glossy Lacquer Fretwork Parsons Desk - $985 (if you want white, please email us at sales@cococozy.com)

Photos: Coco of COCOCOZY; unknown source Pinterest; Sarah Richardson

0 comments:

Post a Comment