MY NEW NAVY LOUIS CHAIR - COCOCOZY OFFICE DECORATING!

COCOCOZY HQ office space with a vintage brass Stiffel lamp and white orchid sitting on a White Laquer Fertwork Parsons Desk, navy Louis chair with COCOCOZY Logo linen on the front and COCOCOZY Fence in navy on the back

Here's a new addition to COCOCOZY Headquarters (HQ) in Beverly Hills!  A side chair with an oval back upholstered with my own fabric from the COCOCOZY fabric collection.  A little navy chair.  At first I wasn't sure I liked it but now I'm loving it!

My little tiny tiny office is starting to come together!

I went with a dark blue matte finish for the chair and chose navy COCOCOZY Logo linen on the front and COCOCOZY Fence in navy on the back.  The dull matte finish is a nice contrast to the glossy white desk I think and my vintage brass Stiffel lamp.

The Louis Side Chairs is from Ballard.  Ballard's p.r. people asked me to customize my own chair earlier this fall.  So I did. I chose the fabric from our collection and the color, CM who runs operations at COCOCOZY sent the fabric to them and just yesterday Jenn West (aka JW) who assists at COCOCOZY HQ took these photos (great photos JW!) with the huge NSR camera I bought last year that I never use.  Well it got put to good use yesterday. &nbsp

alternative view of COCOCOZY HQ office space with a vintage brass Stiffel lamp and white orchid sitting on a White Laquer Fertwork Parsons Desk, navy Louis chair with COCOCOZY Logo linen on the front and COCOCOZY Fence in navy on the back

What do you think of our little office addition?  Like or dislike?

Happy Thursday!

xo

Coco

P.S.  Am blogging this morning from my sister DS's warm comfy house after my unplanned move out of my cold water damaged house yesterday.  Feel very lucky to have a cute sweet nice older sister (she is 10 months older than me) who told me as I moved several huge suitcases into her house, "this is your home".  Mr. Boo, my dog, is also here.  He's welcomed too but if he chews anything up he will have literally worn out his welcome.  Watch it Mr. Boo. (see yesterday's post if you don't know what happened)

P.P.S.  My mom has been so fantastic through this whole thing.  She knows I've been stressed but she continues to give good advice about solving the problem.

P.P.P.S.  I mentioned silver linings yesterday.  In the middle of the move, one of my moving guys said to me..."Lady, how old are you?".  I asked, "How old do you think."  He said, "Oh maybe 19, 20 or 21".  This nice moving guy made my day!  I'd like to point out that he said this at the beginning of the 7 hour moving odyssey...and while I was tapping my feet and looking at my watch the whole time and I even started loading boxes and furniture, this moving guy's age comments worked.  Somehow, I was not at all annoyed that a 4 hour move turned into a 7 hour ordeal.  Flattery will get you everywhere!

P.P.P.P.S.  Thank you for all of your nice emails about my house...you are so sweet.  I will be more than fine.  As I said, this is merely an inconvenience...a hiccup in life...a very challenging hiccup...but a hiccup.  Seeing the news of all of the families mourning in Newtown has helped me keep great perspective over the last few days.  Again, my thoughts, condolences and deepest sympathies go out to them.

P.P.P.P.P.S.  Must go buy storage today for sis DS's house...I brought so much stuff over...if I don't organize it, I will wear out my welcome I'm sure!!!

P.P.P.P.P.P.S.  TE is leaving today for a week. He is going to Europe to see his family. In the middle of all my house craziness chaos, last night we managed to exchange Christmas presents.  He is so sweet.  He got me something for the vacation we're taking next week. Was nice taking a breather from construction and moving to enjoy the holiday.  We're going to Beaver Creek for New Years.  We'll stay with best of friend FF and her family in their huge home and then we'll go to a resort for 3 days.  Can't wait.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. UPDATE ON COCOCOZY LUCITE TRAYS - Not too late to order these trays before the holiday or as a Christmas gift, a present for yourself or housewarming gift. We have them back in stock and can overnight ship to you so they make it in time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment