BEACH COTTAGE COOL!

white stairs with wood trim, wicker chair, green sofa, brown leather bag with newspaper and purple scarf by Peter Dunham

I love this little beach house featured in this month's House Beautiful.   A house apparently transformed from an ordinary stucco into an open and airy space fitting for seaside living.  The house re-imagined by designer Peter Dunham.  He used lots of natural materials as accents throughout the home - wicker, rush, abaca and rope.  Fresh, bright, cheerful and accessible.  I wouldn't mind cozying up here!

airy living room with white sofas, blue and white striped chairs and a glass table by Peter Dunham


bright and cherry kitchen with assorted fruits and veggies by Peter Dunham

gorgeous dining room with leather sofa, accent lights and paintings by Peter Dunham

cozy family room with red sofas and a fireplace by Peter Dunham

bedroom with canopy bed, a striped sofa and gorgeous accent pillows by Peter Dunham

What do you think of this cute cottage?  Anything you like here.  I love the entry with the fretwork banister and I love the breakfast dining area with the banquette seating.

Happy New Year!

Happy Wednesday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Still in Beaver Creek.  My computer is not working again.  Have photos I will share with you when I get back today!

P.P.S.  Hope you had a fantastic New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment