INTRODUCING COCOCOZY LIGHT AT ATLANTA MARKET!

COCOCOZY Light catalog photoshot

So today, I'm proud to announce that we're introducing the COCOCOZY Light Collection of cotton pillows in Atlanta at market. 

I know this is a weird photo to share...but I took it during our photo shoot last month as fab photographer Hugh Hamilton and assistant JW and I worked to shoot the new collection.   I should share one of the finished shots...I have lots of those too...but I like showing you guys some of the behind the scenes.  You can tell me if you hate seeing behind the scenes and I'll just cut to the end product in the future. LOL!

These are just a few of our COCOCOZY Light pillows above.

I'll share real photos later.  Next week.

In the meantime, if you are in Atlanta at market, please go by the Christian Mosso Associates (CMA) showroom in building 1 on the 9th floor.

Fantastic CM who runs all things operations for COCOCOZY is there too.  Swing by and say hi.  Our space is really small but you'll get to see the new collection in person!

Hope you'll stop by!

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco

0 comments:

Post a Comment