THIS OR THAT: HELP ME DECIDE - WHICH COCOCOZY LIGHT PILLOW PHOTO DO YOU PREFER?!

two COCOCOZY Light pillows stacked on top of each other
Option 1 (above)

So we are trying to figure out which of these images to use for marketing materials for the new COCOCOZY collection of pillows and textiles called COCOCOZY Light.

Oh and I guess I should say...here is a glimpse at the black and white portion of the COCOCOZY Light.  We have other colors too.

Right now CM who runs all things operations at COCOCOZY is in Atlanta too showing this new line to buyers at market.  We are located in Christian Mosso Associates Showroom in Building 1 on the 9th floor of the America's Mart in Atlanta.

Unfortunately we didn't have this print done in time for the show.

Well...we're actually prepping all of this new...to launch at the New York International Gift Fair at the end of the month.  We are unveiling some exciting partnerships in just over two weeks and I'll start telling you about them on Monday!

In the meantime, help...which of these images do you like best for our hand out postcards?

Also, I am doing a focus group of sorts...please weigh in on the new designs...good, bad, like, dislike, I would like to hear it all.  Might make a difference as to what I show at market in NYC.  You get to help me decide.

COCOCOZY Light pillows on a white chair
Option 2 (above)

COCOCOZY Light pillows on a white sofa
Option 3 (above)

Please let me know what you think.  Which photo...and what you think of the collection.

Happy Friday again!

xo

Coco

0 comments:

Post a Comment