COCOCOZY LIGHT & RICHARD SERRA!

richard serra Iceland etching COCOCOZY Light pilows black white decor interior design living room sofa Dianthus Green Trick
Richard Serra, Iceland (1991) etching hanging above a sofa full of COCOCOZY pillows at my sis DS's house!(above)

I took this photo a bit ago...the COCOCOZY Light pillow collection on a sofa at my sister's house sitting under a striking Richard Serra etching.  We were shooting all of the pillows for the catalog at sis DS's.  Normally I wouldn't line up this many pillows on a sofa...but the purpose was to show the collection.  I just found this photo though and I think it actually works.

I love the work of artist and sculptor Richard Serra.  I wish I owned an etching myself.

A significant work of art...a little home decor...and a mercury glass vase filled with Dianthus Green trick...melds together quite well for me!

cococozy light throw pillows black and white sofa couch living room interior design decor decorating accessories
COCOCOZY Light pillows in black and white. (above)
Happy Wednesday!

xo
Coco

0 comments:

Post a Comment