FASHION FORWARD: BLACK & WHITE SPRING WITH A.L.C.!

A.L.C. - Spring 2013 Ready to Wear - leather cigarette pants and black and white blouse  (above)
Love the sleek black and white look that A.L.C. is showing for spring.  So fresh and clean.  Mirrors a lot of what I am liking in home decor and design these days.  Strong clean lines...simple color blocking and palettes...modern.

Must have the blouse above and love the skinny cropped leather leggings below.  Fashion at its best I think!

white kitchen black backsplash glossy shiny modern cabinets one wall open floor plan apartment house home decor furnishings interior design
One wall kitchen with sleek shiny black backsplash and white flat front cabinets (above)

foyer entryway entry hall entrance black glossy lacquer front door modern decor interior design apartment house
A glossy black front door in a bright white foyer. (above)


black white living room home house apartment rug dome pendant light rocking chair sofa couch interior design decor furnishings
Black rug on white floors in a modern living room. (above)
Do you wear black and white?  Would you use this color combo in your home?

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  As promised...am sharing another rug from the COCOCOZY for Capel Rugs collection.   This pink one is for best of friend AM...she loves the color pink.

COCOCOZY loop rug pink capel flooring decor decoration home interior design floor covering carpet rugs
COCOCOZY Loop Rug in Pink - $1838 for 5'x8' (Hand knotted Indo Tibetan wool rug. Comes in a variety of colors and sizes)(above)

P.P.S.  I forgot to mention yesterday...a little more on my trip to San Francisco with TE to visit his lovely brother and sister-in-law.  We did a lot of walking.  They are all in great shape.  I am not.  I would say I am in medium to not so good shape (still a size 4ish (6 on a bad day) but need to hop on the treadmill a bit more...or should I say "a bit" and leave off the more).  In order to distract my little group from the task of walking up steep hills and in hopes of avoiding full embarrassment, I spent a lot of time saying "Oh my gosh...look at that amazing door!" and then coming to a full stop.  It worked for about a minute, then they caught onto my trick.  Needless to say, after a weekend of powering up and down San Francisco hills, I am now in better shape for sure!


Photos: Bolig Magasinet

0 comments:

Post a Comment