HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Glittery heart

Sending you lots of love on this Friday, February 14, 2014! Wishing you a day filled with love.

I went to get my morning tea at Starbucks today. There were two fire trucks on the street and several firemen with a stretcher. When I walked up they were leaving. I noticed though that there was one fireman who stayed behind and was talking to a man who was sitting in a wheelchair just outside of the front door of the coffee place. The fireman had his hand on the man's shoulder, he was leaned over talking to the man reassuring him ...in a caring...very sweet...very kind way. It was clear that the man in the wheelchair was down on his luck and the fire crew had been called there to check on him. When I saw this fireman, taking the extra time to literally reach out and hold onto this guy's shoulder, and talk to him and check on him and make sure he was okay, I thought...people are generally good...and love is indeed in the air today.

By the time I left the Starbucks, the firemen were gone and so was the man in the wheelchair. A fleeting moment I caught...a moment of love and kindness...very apropos on this day I think.

Happy Valentine's to you.

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  My guy TE is taking me to Ojai for a few days...he too is very sweet!  I am a lucky girl.

P.P.S.  COCOCOZY Flash Sale - Check out which COCOCOZY pillow is on super sale today on our COCOCOZY Flash Sale page.

Photo in this post by Coco of COCOCOZY

0 comments:

Post a Comment