$20 MILLION UPPER EAST SIDE PENTHOUSE FOR SALE - SEE THIS HOUSE


 A cool $20 million dollars for this 5,000 square foot, three story, Upper East Side modern apartment.  If I had an extra $19,999,999 lying around, I would snap up this NYC triplex pent in a minute.

4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, a rooftop terrace, chef's kitchen with Caldia marble counters and Gaggenau appliances, an elliptical staircase and more - all brand new.

Corocoran has this stunning listing...it is new to the market.  Cheaper than the $70 million dollar listing I showed last month on the blog!  A bargain perhaps?

Love the light wood floors, the huge encasement windows. the sleek modern architectural lines.  I like.  Would be very happy to live in this space with the high ceilings and all of the amenities.




What do you say? Take it our leave it?

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Follow me on COCOCOZY Instagram to see what I was up to this weekend...also follow there to check out my design finds off of the blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment