DIAGONAL CHECKERBOARD FLOORS


Best of friend AM and I just had a discussion about whether a black and white tiled floor is too bold for a beach house.  I know...we could be discussing Russia and the Ukraine, or missing planes or the economy or Justin Bieber (ooops....scratch that last one)...but instead we are debating and deliberating over black and white tiled floors.

I love a classic checkered floor in black and white with tiles laid on the diagonal.  An optical illusion making the space seem bigger and the adding visual texture to a room's decor.

Might consider this for a bathroom, foyer or kitchen I think.  Is it bold?  Yes.  Could I live with it day in and day out?  I would say yes.  In the right space.




What do you think?

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco



0 comments:

Post a Comment