DESIGNING THE PERFECT CITY COURTYARD!

All photos in this post by Coco of COCOCOZY
guest courtyard at the The Greenwich Hotel with stone floors, visible brick walls with arched entryways, potted plants and wooden and wicker arm chairs, tables and benches

So this past Sunday was a busy day for me...after going to a garden party and then attending the Teen Choice Awards (don't ask me why I as an adult was at the Teen Choice Awards), I hopped on a plane on a red eye for a quick trip to NYC.

I am leaving NYC right now but the trip has been fantastic!

I have been staying at The Greenwich Hotel...my favorite hotel in NYC. I love it here.

This is a view of the enchanting guest courtyard at the hotel. A secret courtyard garden of sorts...a place for a wonderful light breakfast or late night drink (had drinks with A.Ro. there last night).

There is something very relaxed about this outdoor living space yet very elegant. Lots of plants...just the right teak furniture...paired with woven French bistro chairs...nothing overly done...but something so right....hmmm...love this...

A lovely refuge in the middle of the city!

I am headed down to the courtyard right now to have a little breakfast with some people before I hop on the plane...I can't wait.

potted plant in courtyard

A table in the courtyard in action
My room wasn't ready when I arrived, so I set up camp in a corner of the hotel's courtyard. (above)

French doors opening to a small balcony
My room had a view of the courtyard. (above)
What do you think of this hotel courtyard?  What is your ideal outdoor living space?

Happy Wednesday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  So much to share that has gone on here in NYC.  I've had a great time.  Also, will be coming out with some exciting news very soon about a new partnership for COCOCOZY!   I can't wait to share the news.  Soon.

P.P.S.  Was able to see best of friend AM and her hubby JE and their kids while here in the city.  What a wonderful wonderful time.

P.P.P.S.  If you check out COCOCOZY Twitter or COCOCOZY Instagram...you can see some photos of some of the cool places I've been while here!  Will share more tomorrow!

P.P.P.P.S.  Remember to follow me on COCOCOZY Pinterest too...check out my latest pins!


All photos in this post by Coco of COCOCOZY

0 comments:

Post a Comment