FASHION FORWARD: VALENTINO FALL!

model from valentino fall 2012 runway show valentino fall 2012 black sleveless sparkly gown

Love all things Valentino this fall.  Leather, long bloused sleeves, intricate detail, sparkle and more. All done so elegantly.  A lot of what Valentino does on the fashion runway can translate to home decor and design...a wonderful blend of simple silhouettes and painstaking detail can make an outfit or a room!

I would love to add a bit of Valentino to my fall wardrobe.  Wouldn't you?  No costume for me on Halloween...I'll just dream of dressing in Valentino!

model from valentino fall 2012 runway show black leather military jacket with toggles
Black leather military style coat with toggles from Valentino Fall 2012 collection. (above)

black leather sofa with black leather pillows, white molded walls and herringbone wood floors

model from valentino fall 2012 runway show wearing a white winter coat over a white dress

kathleen clements' curved hallway with arched windows, brick floor laid in a herringbone pattern, lanterns and white walls



model from valentino fall 2012 runway show wearing a sparkly black top and black culotte long shorts

haus' interior living room with black lacquer wall paint, chevron pillows and upholstered lounge chairs, white sofas, fireplace with modern art hanging on the wall above it

model from valentino fall 2012 runway show wearing a red dress with scalloped hemline and neckline

a bunch of red balloons being released into a blue sky

I think my favorites are the leather coat and the red dress with the scalloped neckline.  Too fantastic I think!

Which of these looks do you prefer?  Which of these spaces catches your eye?  Do tell which and why!

Happy Wednesday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Yesterday was at a shoot all day until about midnight for my real job.  You know a television shoot...directors, actors, big wigs running hither and thither.  A long day but we got a lot of good stuff. Speaking of fashion...I was wearing some cute sparkling Prada flats, some dark green ombre Rag & Bone jeans and a cute shimmery silver long  sleeve top (very cute, hard to describe...I pinned the top and the jeans on COCOCOZY Pinterest so you can see it).  About half way through the day, I was touching my neckline and I realized I had been wearing my shirt backwards for half of the day!  Hmmm...  Well there you have it.  Another COCOCOZY comedy moment brought to you by Coco!

P.P.S. Happy Halloween!!


Photos: Style.com; Kathleen Clements; Haus Interiors; Luis Evestergaard

0 comments:

Post a Comment